熱門文章

2010年11月1日 星期一

Your Strength will Equal Your Days

Read: Deuteronomy 33: 25-29; 2 Corinthians 4: 7-12;
Psalm 90: 12-17, 65: 11, 103: 5

You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance. Psalm 65:11

        If I have asked my father about his life, he said, "his life is pain and hopeless....". I am 49 years old. My thought has different with other Christians or my parents. I am thankful and grateful to Jesus who never leaves me or forsakes me. (Hebrews 13:5)

        Maybe my eyes need to wear reading glasses, but I am with God who is with me too. And my strength will equal my days. (Deuteronomy 33: 25) I feel that I am young, passion for Jesus and a lot of plans, I need to finish them and fulfilling my dreams or vision for a great Bible teacher and a international preacher as Joyce Meyer who speaks truth over the nations. I have never want to be retired or rest for tiredness. Because I trust God, my rest will come.

       Psalms 103:5 said, "who satisfies your desires with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." If you are old ones, you are young and He has renewed you with a great power and a wonderful authority.

       In 2 Corinthians 4: 7-12 said that we have treasures in jars of clay to show all-surpassing power from God and not from ourselves. Even we are hard pressed on every side, but we are not crushed; perplexed in our lives, but even in despair, persecuted, but no abandoned (denied God); struck down, but not destroyed. (spiritual life is living forever with Jesus) We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. (Galatians 2:20) Then Apostle Paul continued to say it, for we are alive, we are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake (suffering for the Name of Jesus), so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you. (The purpose of life is working in us, it is God's purpose which put the hearts of men. Praise the Lord for all which he has done with the Purpose driven Life with Rick Warren.

            Be content with what we have, be thankful to the Lord who has made today and your life beautiful, because beauty instead ashes. Be alert what you have done wrong, be confessed and repented every day and renewed your mind and heart from time to time with Holy Spirit. Then you trust God who will lead you righteous way. (Psalm 23:3; Proverbs 3:5-6)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. (direct your path) Proverbs 3: 5-6



Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言