熱門文章

2010年11月4日 星期四

God Heals Broken Heart (1)

Read: Psalm 31: 7, 9, 30: 11

You turned my wailing into dancing, your removed my sack clothes and clothed me with joy. Psalm 30:11

It may be that the Lord will look on my (David) affliction, and that the Lord will repay me with good for his cursing.
2 Samuel 16:12


       You have heard; "Why me, my God? Why I have been through all trouble in my life? Are you fair for me?" Those questions have been crushed your deepest soul, I can just joyful for the Lord as Joyce Meyer (good biblical teacher). I am a small potato. No man can help me. What's wrong with me? Does God has answered my prayer? Why my situation does not change a bite? I am fed all up! I 've tired and sleepless, I really need a rest, Oh Lord! I can't stop crying!

       No many Christians like Job's attitude. Even me, Oh Jesus, it is very tough for me. But I deny my own feeling, I choose God  and later, I surround to You (God), and asking for help, I can't take any more. Then I keep your promise in me! I can lie and cry out in your shoulders. You are my hope, only you can take my tear aways, put joy into my heart, I may re joy again for you, my Creator, my Savior, my comforter, my teacher, my everlasting helper, my daily provider, my husband, my peacemaker, my love giver, my Father, my Mother, my listener, my preacher, my lover, my best of best friend, my warrior, my winner, my leader, my planer, my decision maker, my heart planter, wisdom & knowledge giver, my Lord and my God ... etc.

         You will say, I don't have any broken heart. I had been depression for five to six times. The worst one was in 2006 to 2007 before I have gone to mission field Tanzania. I had depression for disturbing my listening and seeing confusing. One night, I heard voice to ask me to take a knife from kitchen and kill yourself. I am a born again Christian as a overseas' missionary. I could not do as the voice said, I was so struggling and sinking. I was shouting to God repeatedly for while until I have heard God's voice, not voice in my ears and I have heard God who said to me; "Go and write me a book." I obeyed God and wrote the book in Chinese language for a year. The book is name: I am a missionary, you can too.

         When I wrote the process, my tears would flow down in my paper and other papers, then one day, I discovered that God heals my depression and broken heart too. He has taken away for Good! I choose to pray all time, so that I take my burden to Jesus who will carry me with my emotion, soul, body and spirit.

(1) God understands your affliction (Psalm 31: 7,9)
       You (God) saw my affliction and know the 
       anguish of my soul. It means God understands
        You have had the tough time with no answer.
        Jesus understands you and simply He loves
        you.

(2) God has turned your sorrow to Joy. (Psalm
        30:11)

        He will bring forth justices one day.
        You turned my wailing in to dancing, you
        removed my sack clothes and clothed me with
        joy. We can change our infliction, but Jesus can
       turned our suffering or bad situation to be
       good, better and best. But we have to change
       our attitude and behavior: Trust + Rest =God's
       miracles and deliverance.

       Do you trust in Jesus? Let He does things for you, and you just keep praying and knocking the door, after that just and right will be done in your life time. I believe in Him for you!


Focus on Jesus!



It will continue tomorrow!


Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言