熱門文章

2010年11月29日 星期一

Be still, and, Know that I am God (3)




Read: Habakkuk 2: 3, 3: 17-19; Psalm 62: 5; 46:10; Job 1:21, 19: 25, 42: 5

Find rest O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
Psalm 62: 5


       My baby finger of the right hand were very pain yesterday. Because the wind blew my gate door and as I pushed my gate, this baby finger crushed into door, I could not use the left hand to open it. Then I cried for help and then one African christian and one African man came and helped me. And finally my finger was out of the gate's door. Praise the Lord!

      Today, we continue to talk "Rest", I knew that I am blessed by all Scripture Verses. I thank to the Lord for the word of God who comfort me always.


(6) Rest for you hope.

       Habakkuk learns to rest God's appointments and await his work in a spirit of worship. Habakkuk asked all questions to the Lord. Why God used a wick nation to destroy Israelites? Then God told him in Habakkuk 2: 3 said, "For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speak of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly came and will not delay."

       Then Habakkuk knew how to trust the Lord with joy and stand on God's promises, not situations. (Habakkuk 3: 17-19) He has known "Rest" in God.

       Job lost everything, but he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart (will return there). The Lord gave and the Lord has taken aways; may the name of the Lord be praised." (Job 1:21) And he was also sure for his God. In Job 19: 25 said, "I know that my Redeemer (defender) lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. (upon my grave) Finally, he passed all test and God returned what he lost and adding back many times. So that Job 42:5 said, "My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you."

       WOW! Job and Habakkuk have touched my heart to follow God, no matter what, I will never turn back. In Psalm 46: 10 said, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."


Rest in Jesus alone and He is in control all your situation! Amen!




Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun


沒有留言:

張貼留言