熱門文章

2010年11月11日 星期四

Rich in God!

Read: Proverbs 30: 8-9; 1 Corinthians 9: 9; Psalm 112: 9; Malachi 3: 10-12; Philippians 4: 10, 12-13;  Galatians 6: 9-10


Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I amy have too much and disown you and say, "Who is the Lord?" Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God.
Proverbs 30: 8-9


      Many legalisms say that we can not be rich for the good life, we need to suffer for our poor. I do not believe them. Because we got a good Father who provides my need, according of his rich glory. Not because I am doing, but God himself gives me daily  grace, so that I can neither be very rich, nor very poor. But I want to have enough money to travel or eaten a good food. God does not mind to bless me with all good things.

       Many years ago, I wanted to buy laptop computer. I looked around shops at Ba Der Road. It was so expensive for me, I could not afford. I went to computer show and I was looking around for laptop, I saw it which is named Asus with the white leather, 160 GB HDD and 1.5GB RAM, it was small within 1.30 Kgs. I said to God, "I love it!" God answered me clearly, "why you do not believe that I will give this laptop." I said to the Lord, "It is so expensive, I cannot afford!" God spoke that day, "I will give you best laptop." I was so doubted and said, "Really?" That time, I got many red envelopes from my father and step-mother. I had preached more than 20 Churches and fellowships. Then I discovered that I got some money in my bank account, it added red envelopes' money and speaker's transportation fees. It was more than enough to pay this expensive Asus laptop that God has promised me, "He will give me this one!"

        I have never asked God to give me as a lotus winner. But I have always more than enough. Because I like  to give to God, more than a tenth, and I love to help others with gifts or money. God has paid me back with the supper laptop, the nice speaker's set, HP 3 in one photo smart and ipod with 60 GB...etc. I am a missionary in Africa, but I am a rich single Pastor, not poor. Because I got the good Heavenly Father and a nice earth father. If I pray to Heavenly Father for my needs, my earth father will give me money for my needs. It is great to believe and trust God for all your needs.

       I also believe that I help others, God will reward me back, not all time, but sometimes. I list all scripture verses, please you may read all and proclaim God will provide my need, in according His glory and rich.

I am head, not tail. I am rich, not poor in the Name of Jesus!  Amen!




Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言