熱門文章

2010年11月18日 星期四

Son or Daughter of Thunder - Anger (1)

Read: Psalm 103: 8; Mark 3: 17; John 2: 13-17

The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in Love.
Psalm 103: 8

       This morning, I discovered that my big water of bucket into my servant maid outside room. This was not first time for her who took my things into her room. I was very very angry. One time, I saw the rice in this big bucket for water and my cooking stick was also into her room. My friend Anna and I went to the market with her, I had showed her the cooking stick for twice, she told me that she did not want to spend money and took me ones. Is it unfair, my Lord, Jesus?

       Later I was so fighting with my anger, I prayed and I has heard his voice and said, "Rebecca, you are right...." I did immediately feel good. I finally knew that he cared right or wrong like me, or I like God. My angry air has gone, because Jesus understood me well.

       I believe that everybody has anger from time to time. I am first one. If I am very very angry, I will be silence and seek God for help. If I am shouting, I will not be angry, but I just want to take the pressure out off me. Therefore I am not perfect and I need Jesus always!

       Many year ago, I researched for dealing my anger, I needed to find any solution which could kill my anger. On day, I read Mark 3: 17 and these words jumped in front of  my eyes and Jesus chose 12 disciples, one of them is John who Boanerges, which means Sons of Thunder), John was exiled and he wrote Revelation which is my favor one of books. John was angry so easy like me, they called him Boanerges which means Sons of Thunder. He was angry like thunder, he was lot of love for God and others (1 John). I shall called myself a daughter of Thunder. And I lost my temper easily. Because I see things which only black and white or wrong and right. I don't have grey areas. I love God so much, I trust him who can handle my angry to his vessel for his purpose. Not because I am angry, I am bad, Jesus loves very much, he sees me differently as others. So that I am worth to be his disciple even I deal my anger from time to time. He loves me who I am.

         Jesus cleared Temple to fulfill Messianic prophecies and fulfilment. Psalm 69: 9 said, "for zeal for your house consumes me, and the insults of those who insult you fall on me." The Scriptures' fulfilment was written on Matthew 21: 12-13; Mark 11:15-17; Luke 19: 45-46; John 2: 13-17. "What did Jesus do with God's temple?"  In John 2: 13-17 said, "Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he bound men selling cattle, sheep and doves and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he (Jesus) made a ship out of cords, and drove all from the temple ares, both sheep and cattle; he Scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market." His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me." (Psalm 69: 9)

       Jesus had zeal for the house of the Lord, I believe that he was very very angry, but he did not sin. This is what I want to learn from him. I cannot stand at unfair or unjust or unrighteous. I want to do something or speak something. I hope that I will reduce my anger always and I will kill my anger in the Name of Jesus, Amen!


Prayer always kills the anger always!


See you tomorrow for anger continue one!



 Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun       

沒有留言:

張貼留言