熱門文章

2010年11月25日 星期四

David in his Psalms - Psalm 59 (A)

The titles of 14 of the David psalms designate specific occasions of composition and contribute to a historical understanding of Scripture verses as follows (chronologically) - We will tell about one by one about 14 series for David in his 14 Psalms.

  Read: Psalm 59; 1 Samuel 19: 11

For the sins of their mouths, for the words of their lips, let them be caught their pride. For the curses and lies they utter. Psalm 59: 12


In first 1 Samuel 19: 11 said, " Saul sent men to David's house to watch it and to kill him in the morning. But Michal, David's wife, warned him, "If you don't run for your life tonight, tomorrow you'll be killed." and verse 12 said, "So Michal let David down through a window, and he fled and escaped." When David wrote Psalm 59 for this event.

We need to see Psalm whole chapter 59, if you have NIV vision of Bible will write For the director of music. To the tune of  "Do not Destroy." Of David. A miktam (probably a literary or musical term). When Saul had sent men to watch David's house in order to kill him. But his wife, Michal, helped David to flee. v

In Psalm 59: 

 (1) David asked God for deliverance from his enemies, evildoers, blood thirsty men. They lie in wait for me! (David) (V 1-3)

(2) Forgiveness: all David's sins. (V3b) Fierce men conspire against me for no offense or sin of min, O Lord.

(3) David is innocent (V4): I have done no wrong (no sins), yet they are ready to attack me. Arise to help me; look on my plight!

(4) God punished wicked traitors, because God is Almighty.  (V5) it said,"O Lord God Almighty, the God of Israel, rouse yourself to punish all the nations; show no mercy to wicked traitors. (Selah)

(5) Their evil doing and their powerful evil words. (V 6-7)  David described his enemies who were as dogs that were snarling and prowled about the city. And they spew from their mouths - they spew out swords from their lips, and they say, "who can hear us?" 

(6) But God laughed at David's enemies. (V8) But you, O Lord, laugh at them; you scoff at all those nations. (Psalm 2: 4 said, "The enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.)

(7)  David trusted God completely with full of protection. (V 9 -10) "O my Strength, I (David) watch for you (God); you, O God are my fortress (stronghold), my loving God (perfect and unconditional love God). God will go before me (guide me) and will let me gloat over those who slander me. (let my enemies received punishments for those who have done evil for me (David)"  

Tomorrow will continue in Psalm 59

Fixing your eyes on God as David among his enemies! There will have a God's help for you today, only for you!

Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言