熱門文章

2010年11月5日 星期五

God Heals Broken Heart (2)

Read: Psalm 30: 5b; Proverbs 17: 22; Psalm 34:4, 23:4


A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

When I am afraid,
I will trust in you.
Psalm 56: 3


       In Taiwan people have had many depression population and many of them are broken-hearted with hopeless. They went to counselors for help. If they knew God or Holy Spirit well, their counsels are useless. One evangelist, a sister, helped me to counsel me. She was led by Holy Spirit, one main point, it made me to pour my heart out and cried out in the presence of my Jesus. She told me that you have never complained to Jesus. It was truth, I thought that Jesus is God, I had to be holy like Job. I was a human being and very weak in the sign of the Lord. She told me that this pillow was Jesus, I wanted you to say something to Jesus with your complaining. In the beginning, I was silence for a while, then I spoke to please Jesus, then I started to speak the words, I have never spoken them out. It was turning point for me. After that I got completely healing. God loves us, He like us to be honest to Him, we have so broken-hearted, useless and worthless. May the Holy Spirit will touch your counselors who can help you.

(3) Weeping will be passed, rejoicing will come.

      In Psalm 30: 5b said, ".... weeping sorrow may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." I am a very emotional person as King David, I can change my feeling like four season a day. God likes my emotion, I don't need to confess and repent emotion, as long as I don't sin against with God, God allowed me to be who I am. He doesn't want me to be somebody else. Me is Me. I can't change the fact of my emotion. But I can control through Holy Spirit who is my great helper indeed. Jesus loves me as I love myself with His confidence.

     God still makes miracles today. When I was depression, I prayed that if God is so big in my life, He is going to heal my broken heart and depression. Nothing He can not do for me! There are Nothing, I just believe in Him day by day. I am changing by His power, not mine. Remember that I am very weak without His help. Jesus, He knew that I loves Him so much and I want my life to connect with Him every hour, every minute, every second and every moment, I wait for Him who is there for me. I am His special one and I am His favor one.

(4) Fear no evil, God is with you.

     When people got broken hearted, they felt, it was their fault, it was their problem and they hate themselves. In Psalm 34: 4 said, "I sought the Lord and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." Fears are not love, perfect love drive all fears away." (1 John 4: 18)

       In Psalm 23: 4 said, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. (Through the darkest Vally). I will fear no evil for You are with me. Even David knew that God was with him and deliver him from all his fear and death could not held him. As long as David was good spiritual life, he overcame the darkest valley or the valley of the shadow of death. He walked through it, not stayed there, but he faced his fears with God's help, he could walked through all hardship, he has known God who always with him. And your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (verse 4b) He knew the Lord who prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies (Victory). You anoint my head with oil (anointing his kingship); my cup overflows (Blessings have overflown by God). Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (verses 5-6)

      Take your failure and fear away, everything is happening, it is not your faults, why are you blaming yourself over and over again? " These events are not your faults and your are definitely not failure. Therefore, "we loves because he (Jesus) first loved us." (1 John 4: 19)


Fearless takes back love from the enemies.




It will continue tomorrow!

Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言