熱門文章

2010年11月7日 星期日

God Heals Broken Heart (4)

Read: Jeremiah 17:14; Psalm 103: 3, 6:2b; Isaiah 53:5b; Exocus 23:25, 15:26, 1 Peter 2:24b

... by His (Jesus) wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53: 5b

Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Jeremiah 17: 14


       I don't know how to get the broken heart or depression. But I knew the solution in Jesus alone. Today we speak God's healing with mercy and grace. May His name be glorified praising by my lips.

(7) Jesus heals

         Psalm 147: 3 said, "He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds." This verse explained that Jesus heals the brokenhearted and takes their wounds with love bondage. And Psalm 103: 3 said, ".... heals all your diseases." Jesus can heal all your diseases, even cancer or heavy depression. I have never believe that you got a cancer which is a will of God. Some Christians thought that the cancers are standing you have had sins. I don't believe either. I believe in James 1:17 said, "Every good and perfect gift (not diseases) is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly light who does not change like shifting shadows. (He is same yesterday, today and forever) I believe all diseases are from Satan, but God can use our sickness to be healed and glorify His Name, not my Name, if I laid my hand on sick people who got healing, it was still not me, but God's power. I am a channel healing by Jesus to others.

       In Exodus 23: 25 said, "I (God) will take away sickness...." and 15:26 continued saying, "For I am the Lord who heals you." Then Psalm 6:2 said, "O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony (Malaria pains). I have had Malaria for 12 times since I came to Tanzania on 26th of October in 2007. But I caught word of God and proclaimed over and over until I heard God voice who told me that He will heal me.

       I used to serve children were the blood cancer at hospital. I went and taught Children Sunday School in Rostov on Don city in Russia. I was angry first, why the children had to get the blood cancers. Then I have seen many testimonies about them. One time, I bought my laptop and printer there, we made the cards, all of them wanted to write on the card and said, "God heals me!" Even they did not lose hope, but they kept "Healing Hope" for the future. I have never seen one healing miracle there, but the children gave their testimonies were powerful. I have thanked God for them until today.

I am in second row left one with
the blood cancer's heroes


It will continue tomorrow!



Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言