熱門文章

2013年8月22日 星期四

No wave, God can not Calm!!!

        I just read Numbers chapter 21 for my devotion, verses 4-5 say, ".... But the people grew impatient on the way, they spoke against God and against Moses, and said, "Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? There is no bread! There is no water! And we detest this miserable food!"" We are so easy to enter negative mind, then it enters our hearts, our lips sin against God, which is no true, just complaim!!! It is not good to our souls, we need to believe God and His promise to us, not bad situation.

 

          As Isaiah 55: 10-11 said, "As the rain and the snow come down from heaaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." 


I am encouraged by God's Words. How about you?



 No wave, God can not calm!!!



Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言