熱門文章

2011年7月6日 星期三

Be Content in Every Circumstance



Read: Philippians 4: 10-13

... I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation...  Philippians 4: 12


        We read Philippians sayings, "I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

          When we are joyful work for the Lord or your family or your work place. Because we need to learn Apostle Paul secret about content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. And we can do all this through Jesus who gives us strength. And we learn content firstly, then we have strength though Jesus, and we are able to do all things. Praise the Lord for His Word!

       We give thank for every situation, but we are easy to give thank for good time, but not bad time. We need to learn to give every situation for thanks. If we content in the poor, and we praise the Lord in the rich. Content is attitude and behavior to show your life so great even you are in poor.

         Finally, we need to learn rich in spiritual lives, not comfortable rich which satisfy our lives. Then we learn the true content in God, not men or situation. We always give thank to the Lord and glorify His Name.


Be content is attitude and behavior for the Christians!




Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言