熱門文章

2011年3月22日 星期二

Prosperity in Jabez Prayer - Your Hand be with me (C)


Read: Psalm 139: 10, 16: 8, 139: 18, 16: 11; Isaiah 41: 10; Psalm 18: 35, 98: 1; Matthew 1: 23: 14: 29-31

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41: 10


Today we will look into Your Hand be with me in the Word of God as below:

Right hand is with me -

(1)  Guiding. (Psalm 139: 10)

      "Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will held me." God's hand will guide us, right hand is meant a strong hand which held us, so that we don't go to fall, but we have a right direction, when His hand holds our hands and guide or lead us to the right path.


(2)  Stand fasting. (Psalm 16: 8)

      "I have set the Lord always before me, because he is at my right hand (strong hand), I will not be shaken." If we don't be shaken, we stand fast with God's right hand to hold us.

(3)  He is with us! (Psalm 139: 18)

       "When I am wake, I am still with you." When we sleep until wake up, God is still with us as His name Immanuel which means "God with us." (Matthew 1:23)

(4)  Full of Joy. (Psalm 16: 11)

       "You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence with eternal pleasures at your right hand."  God have made known to us the path of life, He will fill us with joy in His presence with eternal pleasures at His right hand. When we are in God's presence, there are full of joy, because his hand will be with us.

(5)  Strengthen, help and uphold. (Isaiah 41: 10)

       "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." When we experience God's love, there are not fear and dismayed, because He is our God. He will strengthen us, help us and uphold us with his righteous right hand (his strong hand and acting with righteousness, not fail).

(6)  Sustain. (Psalm 18: 35)

       "You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great." God gives us protection as a shield and victory is ahead, your right hand sustains us; your meekness and kindness makes us great. Praise the Lord for his Word!

(7)  Work salvation. (Psalm 98: 1)

       ".... His right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him." God strengthens his Right hand and his holy (divine) arm have acted salvation for us. He will save us on time and in time as Peter walked on the water, when he cried out "Lord, save me!"  Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. (Matthew 14:  29-31)



Call on Jesus, we will be saved!




Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言