熱門文章

2011年3月24日 星期四

Prosperity in Jabez Prayer - I will be Free from Pain (E)


Read: Psalm 103: 3, 107: 20, 116: 8-9, 119: 107;
Isaiah 14: 3; Proverbs 3: 8

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
Proverbs 3: 8


       Today, we will continue Prosperity in Jabez Prayer - I will be free from pain as God granted his request.

I will be free from pain.

(a)  Heal all your diseases.

       In Psalm 103: 3 said, "God who forgive all your sins and heals all your diseases." And 107: 20 also said, "He (God) sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave." God heals all our diseases,  we can name it. God sends his Word, be healed, then be healed as he has spoken out. Praise the Lord!

(b)  Deliverance.

       Psalm 116: 8-9 said, "For you, O Lord have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling that I may walk before the Lord in the land of the Living." Then 119: 107 said, "I have suffered much; preserve (save) my life, O Lord, according to your words." And Isaiah 14: 3 also said, "You relief from suffering." God will deliver our soul, body from death, he will preserve or save our lives according his Word. Finally he will be relief from suffering with all kinds. God is our God who is in control.

(c)    Health. (Proverbs 3: 8)

        "This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones." Health, it is given by God to us, We will be free from pain, can be free from all diseases. Praise the Lord for healthy body, soul and spirit!

        Next time, we talk about How to get blessing and prosperity? Stay in tune!


God has sent His Word for healing, proclaim it!



Author: Rev. Rebecca Sun

沒有留言:

張貼留言